Locations of visitors to this page

Праздники сегодня

Связь с администрацией форума

Sherwood Forest

Объявление

Внимание-внимание!

Продолжается летний флэшмоб «Когда говорят про солнце — видят его лучи».

Мы продолжаем совместный просмотр сериала.

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Sherwood Forest » Robin Of Sherwood - welcome! » ROS quotes

ROS quotes

Сообщений 1 страница 2 из 2

"Robin of Sherwood" Robin Hood And The Sorcerer Part 1 (1984)

00:04:50
Ailric of Loxley: [last words before dying] He's coming... The Hooded Man is coming.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
00:06:04
Little John: [under a spell] Beware the Hooded one. Herne's son will seek the arrow. The master demands a sacrifice: a girl pure and innocent. It is near.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
00:07:35
Much: The King won't mind. Not ONE deer. He's got plenty, the King has. I'd tell him I was hungry.
Robin of Loxley: And he'd say: It's better to be hungry and have both your hands.
Much: Both my hands?
Robin of Loxley: And then he'd lock one off. So you'd remember what he'd said.

00:09:47
Sir Guy of Gisburne: What is your name, serf?
Robin Hood: I'm not a serf, I'm a free man.
Sir Guy of Gisburne: If I say you're a serf, you're a serf!

00:10:10
Sir Guy of Gisburne: You aren't Robin of Loxley. Loxley doesn't exist!
Robin Hood: I was born in Loxley.
Sir Guy of Gisburne: Then you'd better forget it, haven't you?

00:11:44
Will Scarlet: What's your name?
Robin of Loxley: Robin of Loxley.
Will Scarlet: Loxley? There is no such place.
Robin of Loxley: That's what they keep telling me. Nothing's forgotten.
Will Scarlet: No, nothing. My wife's folks, they came from Loxley. And they died there. And I wish to God she'd died with them!
Robin of Loxley: Why do you say that?
Will Scarlet: Cold Novemeber night. Soldiers, drunk... mercenaries. They took her from me, and when they'd finished with her, they trampled her to death with their horses. And then they laughed. Laughed! My name was Will Scathlock. It's Scarlet now.

00:13:47
The Old Prisoner: Feet first - It's the only way out of here.

00:14:41
Abbot Hugo de Rainault: [character's first line] By christ, Robert, I will not lose my fish pond!

00:15:35
Robert de Rainault: Gisburne's brains are in his backside. It's not more men he needs, it's more up here.
[slaps his head]

00:16:54
The Old Prisoner: I can't leave Arthur.

00:19:16
Baron de Belleme: The time is coming when you will beg for my help. Both of you! When The Hooded Man comes to the forest...

00:20:30
Abbot Hugo de Rainault: Belleme's possesed.
Robert de Rainault: He's insane.
Abbot Hugo de Rainault: They say a demon took his soul while he was in the Holy Land.
Robert de Rainault: Do they? Probably sunstroke.
Abbot Hugo de Rainault: Get's up to all kinds of nastiness. Devil worship.
Robert de Rainault: Ah, but to which devil? There's so many aren't there? And only one God. It hardly seems fair.

00:28:39
Marion: Where will you go?
Robin Hood: Sherwood.
Marion: They'll hunt you.
Robin Hood: Yes, but they won't catch me.
Marion: How can you be so sure?
Robin Hood: Because I know the forest, and they don't.
Marion: Even at night?
Robin Hood: Yes, even at night.
[pause]
Robin Hood: You're like a May morning...

Abbot Hugo de Rainault: I'll have Gisburne excommunicated!
Robert de Rainault: Have him hanged, it's quicker.

00:30:47
Herne the Hunter: They are all waiting. The blinded, the maimed, the men locked in the stinking dark all wait for you. Children with swollen bellies hiding in ditches wait. The poor, the dispossessed, they all wait. You are their hope. You cannot escape. So must it be. Robin in the Hood!

00:38:07
Robin Hood: What do you want of me?
Herne the Hunter: Your life, your strength. The powers of light and darkness have always been with you. You have denied them.
Robin Hood: What's your name?
Herne the Hunter: When the horned one possesses me, I am Herne the Hunter.
Robin Hood: But what must I do?
Herne the Hunter: What your fate asks of you. The time is near.
Robin Hood: The time? What time?
Herne the Hunter: They have waited too long. Take the sword, take it! Albion. One of the seven swords of Wayland, charged with the power of light and darkness. Now, string the bow!

00:40:36 Robin Hood: You were sleeping. You've slept too long - we all have. It's time we woke. It's time we stopped running.

00:42:41
Robert de Rainault: Gisburne, see what you can get out of the miller. He must know where they are.
Sir Guy of Gisburne: I will.
Abbot Hugo de Rainault: May God's peace go with you. Don't take any prisoners.

00:44:10
Sir Guy of Gisburne: I don't like liars. especially Saxon liars.

"Robin of Sherwood" Robin Hood And The Sorcerer Part 2 (1984)

00:02:57
Robin Hood: Stay here in Sherwood.
Marion: In Sherwood? And be your May queen? But what will I be when winter comes?

00:20:34
Abbot Hugo de Rainault: Impossible!
Robert de Rainault: Not for Herne's son. Hedger's beard may be white, but his hands are those of a young man.

00:24:21
Baron de Belleme: Fire must be fought with fire.
Abbot Hugo de Rainault: But not with Hell fire!
Robert de Rainault: You do see the problem, my Lord, you can hardly expect the church to align itself with the opposition so to speak.

00:25:37
Robert de Rainault: One word more, brother Tuck, just one and I'll have the fat flayed from your body.

00:25:49
Robert de Rainault: When do you propose to take her?
Baron de Belleme: Tomorrow is the first of May.
Robert de Rainault: The Feast of Beltane.
Baron de Belleme: You're very well informed for a sceptic.
Robert de Rainault: Superstition is a hobby horse of mine.
Baron de Belleme: Superstition? You're a fool, De Rainault.

00:31:23
Robin Hood: This isn't an ordinary fight. It's not arrows and swords. This is a fight between light and darkness.

00:48:20
Robin Hood: Listen to me. Our friends who were killed, they'll never starve, or be tortured or chained in the dark. They're here with us, in Sherwood, and they always will be because they're free.

"Robin of Sherwood" The Witch of Elsdon (1984)

00:07:52
Robert de Rainault: What a paragon of virtue you are, Gisburne. I really am most impressed. If she wanted to 'bewitch' ME, I'd be inclined to let her.

00:15:42
Robin Hood: Why are you behaving like this? This is ridiculous!
Marion: Oh, I'm ridiculous now, am I?
Robin Hood: Now, I didn't say that.
Marion: What am I to you, Robin?
Robin Hood: Everything.
Marion: Everything. You're right: wife, cook and nurse.

00:16:47
Robert de Rainault: I was wrong about Robin Hood.
Sir Guy of Gisburne: Yes, my lord.
Robert de Rainault: 680 silver marks! I want his head!
Sir Guy of Gisburne: I'll get it for you.
Robert de Rainault: Don't be so stupid. If you go to Sherwood all you'll get is an arrow in your back and a bloody long one, too.

00:18:34
Marion: We're outlaws, all of us. Bound together by the powers of light and darkness.

00:20:59
Robert de Rainault: Hanging is a comparatively painless death. I am sure we could devise something far more imaginative for Thomas. Something I could make you watch... for hours...

00:24:43
Will Scarlet: Why were they chasing you?
Jennet of Elsdon: They were taking me to be hanged.
Will Scarlet: What for?
Jennet of Elsdon: Do they need a reason?

00:27:46
Robin Hood: Herne protect us.

00:34:56
Herne the Hunter: The powers of light and darknes are with you. Use them. Act quickly.

00:35:30
Robert de Rainault: Well, if it isn't the flower of chivalry himself. What can I do for you?
Sir Guy of Gisburne: It is the third day, my lord.
Robert de Rainault: I know what day it is, Gisburne, you don't need to ride ten miles to tell me that.

00:35:42
Sir Guy of Gisburne: The Abbot is angry.
Robert de Rainault: The Abbot's always angry. He was angry as a child - I've still got the scars...

00:36:30
Robert de Rainault: What a worrier you are, Gisburne! You must learn patience if you're ever to take service with me. And tact - you're very short on tact.
Sir Guy of Gisburne: I believe in action, My Lord!
Robert de Rainault: Ah yes, action. The eternal excuse for not stopping to think.

00:43:58
Abbot Hugo de Rainault: Why don't you stick their heads over the main gate? Thats what I'd do: a permanent reminder to the rest of the Nottingham rabble.
Robert de Rainault: I'm not a gamekeeper, Hugo. And what about the stench? Aren't you forgetting the prevailing wind blows from that direction.

00:46:15
Robert de Rainault: Soldiers have a habbit of dying. It's an occupational hazard.

00:47:23
Robin Hood: You can kill a man with that feather, or you can save his life, can't you?

00:50:12
Friar Tuck: It brings tears to your eyes...
Little John: It will do if you don't get off my foot!

"Robin of Sherwood" Seven Poor Knights from Acre (1984)

Robin of Loxley: Think of it: spies in every village, messengers. And not only the villages. There's already people in Nottingham. I mean, that baker and his wife. The potter we helped... There's places to hide, right under the Sheriff's nose.
Will Scarlet: You'll get too big for your boots, you will.
Robin of Loxley: Then I'll get bigger boots.

Robert de Rainault: So Robin Hood has crossed you, has he de Villaret?
Reynald de Villaret: Robin Hood?
Robert de Rainault: Of course, you've been away, haven't you? The so-called "King of Sherwood", a dangerous rebel.
Reynald de Villaret: Does a girl fight with him?
Robert de Rainault: Yes, I believe so.
Reynald de Villaret: And a friar, a FAT friar?
Sir Guy of Gisburne: That renegade was the Sheriff's chaplain.
Reynald de Villaret: They'll all die. ALL of them. We've sworn it.
Robert de Rainault: Have you now? Then I give you my blessing, de Villaret. Come along, Gisburne. It's time we left the brothers to their devotion.
Sir Guy of Gisburne: My Lord, I must protest!
Robert de Rainault: I'd rather you didn't. Just get back on your horse and stop making an exhibition of yourself!

Little John: Who are they?
Lady Marion: Templars.
Friar Tuck: Poor Knights of the Temple of Solomon.
Will Scarlet: Poor? I'd hate to see the good ones.

Robin of Loxley: He's more useful to us alive.
Will Scarlet: What do you mean?
Robin of Loxley: Well, the people hate Gisburne and everything he stands for.
Will Scarlet: Yeah, I know that.
Robin of Loxley: The more he stirs it up, the more they'll turn to us.

Friar Tuck: The're monks. They take an oath of poverty.
Little John: Fighting monks?
Will Scarlet: And I thought you were the only one.

Robin of Loxley: Evil to him who thinks evil.

"Robin of Sherwood" Alan a Dale (1984)

Robert de Rainault: It's a wedding Gisburne, not a celebration.

Sir Guy of Gisburne: When will the ceremony take place my lord?
Robert de Rainault: When I'm drunk enough to go through with it!

Lady Marion: Where are you going?
Alan a Dale: Nottingham.
Lady Marion: To seek your fortune?
Alan a Dale: To kill the Sheriff!

Alan a Dale: My fate awaits me in Nottingham! The world has become an empty place and life is merely the echo of mocking laughter...
Little John: I'm not surprised.
Robin of Loxley: Why do you want to kill the Sheriff?
Alan a Dale: Have you seen an innocent flower mercilessly crushed in a mailed fist?
Will Scarlet: He's right round the May pole!
Alan a Dale: To save the lady of my heart, I'd ride through fire!
Little John: What? On that horse?
Alan a Dale: He means to marry her...
Little John: Marry?
Will Scarlet: What? The Sheriff?
Lady Marion: He'll never marry!
Friar Tuck: He HATES women.
Alan a Dale: It's Mildred... Oh, Mildred!

Robert de Rainault: Oh God, not another snivelling female. Stop howling woman! Or I'll give you something to howl about...

Robert de Rainault: Could it possibly be worth ten thousand mark?
[long pause]
Robert de Rainault: Why don't you answer me?
Sir Guy of Gisburne: I assumed the question was rhetorical, My Lord.
Robert de Rainault: Don't ever assume anything, Gisburne. Except an occasional air of intelligence.

Robert de Rainault: Gisburne, stop playing around in the mud and get up here! You look like decaying dung. Keep down wind of me for the love of Christ! Where's The Baron? And where are your men?
Sir Guy of Gisburne: The Baron was wounded in a tournament, My Lord. He's taken to his bed.
Robert de Rainault: And your men, Gisburne? Have they taken to their beds as well?

Sir Guy of Gisburne: Shall I hang him?
Robert de Rainault: No, Gisburne. A public flogging will do.

Meg: Tell me, why do they call you Little John?

Robert de Rainault: Those people are my property. The fields they work, are my fields. And your... masterly plan is to drive them into the forest to join up with that Wolfshead!

Robert de Rainault: You'd better go and fetch her, haven't you? And that ghastly man who's supposed to have fathered her, although that's a matter of some doubt, considering the amount of time he spends on horseback.

Robin of Loxley: Alan, life's not a love song. You'd best forget her.

Sir Guy of Gisburne: We were attacked by outlaws. That devil pursued me.
Robert de Rainault: A devil is he? All I saw was a ragged Wolfhead whom you seem quite incapable of killing.

Friar Tuck: [Tuck hands Alan a bible] Ere, mumble over that.
Will Scarlet: Can he read?
Friar Tuck: He doesn't have to. Half the priests can't.

Robert de Rainault: Is everyone alert and ready?
Sir Guy of Gisburne: Yes, my lord.
Robert de Rainault: Well, put them back in their little box, Gisburne, or do something with them.
Sir Guy of Gisburne: Take up your positions.

Alan a Dale: [posing as a priest] E nominus padre...
Robert de Rainault: You bless us at the end of the ceremony.

Alan a Dale: [posing as a priest] So long as...
Robert de Rainault: So long as you both shall live. Good God, man, I know it better than you do. I will!

Robin of Loxley: Love conquers all things.
Will Scarlet: Yes, for the time being...

"Robin of Sherwood" The King's Fool (1984)

King Richard: Tell him there's some land in it for him.
Robert de Rainault: Very generous my liege!
King Richard: Not so generous; it's in Wales.

Little John: I loved you, Robin. You were the hooded man, Herne's son, the people's hope. Now... now you're the king's fool.

Little John: What does he care about England? How long has he ever spent here? A few months and he is off again, isn't he? Once he has drained the country of money...
Robin of Loxley: You were a serf, he gave you your freedom!
Little John: Oh yes, to die for him in Normandy.
Robin of Loxley: Well, we could have died in Sherwood.
Little John: Then I'll choose Sherwood!

King Richard: "Pig will fly when I return." Well, where are they? Nesting?

Robin of Loxley: I'm going to the King!
Friar Tuck: Walk into the lion's den? Do you think you're Daniel? Why should he listen to you?

Robin of Loxley: It's time to pay us, Sir Knight.
King Richard: Pay you?
Robin of Loxley: For the meal.
King Richard: But you said I was your guest.
Robin of Loxley: And so you are, one of many, but they've each had to pay.
King Richard: So much for hospitality.
Friar Tuck: No, so much for the venison and so much for the ale.

King Richard: God's legs, you're a wild lad, Robin, but you've saved the live of your King and that wipes the slate clean.

Will Scarlet: I trust very few people and I'm looking at all of 'em. I'd die for each one of you, but there's no way I'm going to Nottingham.

King Richard: I Tell you with two hundred men like this, I could have taken Jerusalem.

Robin of Loxley: I was wrong, from the beginning. He's a warrior. Nothing else matters to him.
Friar Tuck: And he'll leave England to the mercy of people like the Sheriff.

"Robin of Sherwood" The Prophecy (1985)

Will Scarlet: Which is your favorite ear?

Abbot Hugo de Rainault: Have you no respect for the church, villain?
Robin Hood: Not while you're in it.

Peter de Leon: Oh and he takes a bath twice a week.
Sir Guy of Gisburne: Whatever for?
Peter de Leon: It's his custom.
Sir Guy of Gisburne: How extraordinary!
Peter de Leon: He is an extraordinary man.

Prince John: God's teeth! I've heard nothing but 'Robin Hood' since I came to Nottingham! What is wrong with everyone in this miserable county? Are they all sheep?

Abbot Hugo de Rainault: Where's Gisburne, My Lord?
Prince John: I've had him removed.
Abbot Hugo de Rainault: Removed?
Prince John: Not from this world, Abbot, though I confess I was tempted.

The Old Prisoner: I can't leave Arthur!

Little John: [about Arthur the rat] I woke up this morning and found him using my beard for bedding. Why can't he use your beard?

Sir Guy of Gisburne: Does the prince like music?
Peter de Leon: Not particularly. He has other diversions and they will be traveling with him, too.

The Old Prisoner: Feet first. It's the only way.

Little John: Don't worry, we'll take care of you.
Will Scarlet: Like he was gold.
Friar Tuck: He will be. If they pay the ransom.

"Robin of Sherwood" The Children of Israel (1985)

Sarah de Talmont: You made an enemy today.
Joshua de Talmont: A man who never made an enemy never made anything.

Sarah de Talmont: Everything about you disgusts me. Your arrogance, your cruelty, your ignorance and your conceit! How did you think that I could marry you? You, with my people's blood on your hands! To be your wife? To renounce everything that I believe in? I loathe you, I despise you, and I'd rather die than have anything to do with you!
Sir Guy of Gisburne: You're hysterical. It's been an ordeal, I know. I can see that you need a man to match your spirit...

Sir Guy of Gisburne: My Lord, I thought...
Robert de Rainault: You thought, did you Gisburne? What a pity I wasn't here. When did you have this thought of yours? While I was in London? Or was it perhaps more recent? Surely such an earth-shattering event would linger in the memory? Or was it this morning perhaps, while I was being attacked?
Sir Guy of Gisburne: Attacked, My Lord?
Robert de Rainault: Ten Miles from Nottingham, by Robin Hood's men! That was when I had my thought, Gisburne. And do you know what it was? A simple, uncomplicated thought: Where is Gisburne? Where is the escort that I asked for in my letter?
Sir Guy of Gisburne: Your letter? Your letter says that you will be back in four days, dated the 8th!
Robert de Rainault: The 7th, Gisburne. The 7th! Don't try to get out of it!
Sir Guy of Gisburne: But My Lord...
Robert de Rainault: But! But! You're the butt of everyone in Nottingham, aren't you?
Sir Guy of Gisburne: You insult me!
Robert de Rainault: I do! And will, as long as you continue to give me cause.

Sarah de Talmont: I'll kill myself before I marry you.
Sir Guy of Gisburne: Don't be so stupid!

Robert de Rainault: You forget who I am!
Joshua de Talmont: Not at all. You are my servant.
Robert de Rainault: Your what?
Joshua de Talmont: Certainly. You have borrowed money from me. "The borrower is servant to the lender." Book of Proverbs, part of your Bible as well as of ours.
Robert de Rainault: I'll have the flesh whipped from off your back!
Joshua de Talmont: That will not discharge your debt, My Lord.

Much: Sir, what did he see in the book that made him go mad?
Joshua de Talmont: His own wickedness?

Robert de Rainault: Where's Gisburne?
Joshua de Talmont: He took my daughter!
Robert de Rainault: Yes, I thought that might be it. He's very 'susceptible'.

Little John: Why can't you admit we were wrong?
Will Scarlet: Because we were UNLUCKY!

Joshua de Talmont: The most beautiful thing anyone can do, Sarah, is forgive. It is also the sweetest form of revenge.

Sarah de Talmont: Why do they hate us?
Joshua de Talmont: Because it is easier to hate than to understand. They hate each other for the same reason. No, for the same lack of reason.

Captain: A poacher, my lord. See: redhanded.
Sir Guy of Gisburne: And soon one handed.

Robin of Loxley: Send me a rich sheriff, with his wagons groaning with money...

Joshua de Talmont: Your sickness needs more than a leech, my lord Sheriff. Envy is hatred without a cure.

Robert de Rainault: He's made his own noose, Gisburne. It only remains to put it around his neck.

Joshua de Talmont: We are Gods flies, Sarah, and time will free the fly and cage the eagle.

Will Scarlet: You're jews...
Joshua de Talmont: We are, and what are you?
Will Scarlet: Lucky, I reckon.

Will Scarlet: I've been wrong before. I'm not saying your right all the time, cos you're not, but... you brought us all together and there's only one leader.

"Robin of Sherwood" Lord of the Trees (1985)

Robin Hood: If we kill Gisburne in cold blood then we'd be no better than he is.
Will Scarlet: Well, what makes you think that we are?

Abbot Hugo de Rainault: I'll have you excommunicated!
Bertrand de Nivelle: Too late, it's already been done.

Bertrand de Nivelle: Do you like handsome men, ma petite joujou?
Meg of Wickham: Yeah. Do you know any?

Sir Guy of Gisburne: Save me! Save me!
Abbot Hugo de Rainault: Save you? What are you talking about?
Sir Guy of Gisburne: The forest. The trees... The trees!
Abbot Hugo de Rainault: Save you from the trees? Have you been drinking?

Abbot Hugo de Rainault: Don't you talk to me like that!
Bertrand de Nivelle: I speak to you as I like, as I speak to any man. Even one in skirts...

Bertrand de Nivelle: You're a dead man, peasant!
Robin Hood: I don't feel dead.

Little John: Robin, why have they stopped?
Robin Hood: Maybe Gisburne's learning to think...?
Little John: Oh, that makes him dangerous.

Bertrand de Nivelle: Your servant my lord, Bertrand de Nivelles.
Abbot Hugo de Rainault: Yes, I've heard of you.
Bertrand de Nivelle: One of the finest soldiers in Europe.
Abbot Hugo de Rainault: And one of the richest.
Bertrand de Nivelle: That's true. Fighting is nearly as profitable as praying.

Robin Hood: May Herne the Hunter, Lord of the Trees protect us.
All: Herne protect us.
Robin Hood: This seals the bond between we of the forrest and you of the village, between the outlaws and the oppressed. Blessed be.
Edward of Wickham: Blessed be.

Will Scarlet: What about Gisburne and his mates? We can't exactlty let them go.
Robin Hood: Well, we can't exactly kill them either.
Robin Hood: Why?
Robin Hood: They're prisoners, Will.
Will Scarlet: Then I'll do it.

Robin Hood: It'll be dark soon, Gisburne. It's a pitty you'll miss the blessing, you're badly in need of one.

"Robin of Sherwood" The Enchantment (1985)

Sir Guy of Gisburne: I don't know quite how to put this, My Lord.
Robert de Rainault: You usually do, Gisburne. I am sure you'll find a way. They weren't there, were they? A wild goose chase and a dead duck...
Sir Guy of Gisburne: They were there, My Lord. The jewels were there...
Robert de Rainault: And where are they now?
Sir Guy of Gisburne: The Baron has them...
Robert de Rainault: What Baron?
Sir Guy of Gisburne: The Baron de Belleme.
Robert de Rainault: He's dead!
Sir Guy of Gisburne: I know!

Baron de Belleme: Did you really believe you could overthrow ME?

Sir Guy of Gisburne: I hoped to surprise you, My Lord, by discovering the whereabouts of Belleme's jewels.
Robert de Rainault: I don't like surprises, Gisburne. I never have done. Especially when you're involved!

Little John: By St. Thomas!

Herne the Hunter: I know why you have come. the Hooded Man is hidden from me by a cloud of darkness. He is slaved to another, bound by sorcery. You can find him, and you must, for soon will he face the greatest of enemies and find himself in the white flame of his power.

Lilith: [about De Beleme] His body was never found. It is within a circle of pain. He prepaired it.

Baron de Belleme: I am no spirit. I breathe as you breathe. As your companion breathed, before you took his life.

Little John: Robin once said the whole world's a battle field, not just Sherwood. A neverending war beteween the powers of good and evil.

Baron de Belleme: You speak of things of which you have no knowledge. What is death, De Rainault? When does a man die? When his heart stops? When his last breath has left his body? When he rots? And if he doesn't rot, De Rainault? If the frozen hours stretch on forever... his blood a silent river of ice. Wating... waiting. What then, De Rainault?

"Robin of Sherwood" The Swords of Wayland (1985)

Friar Tuck: How easy it is for the young to fall into temptation. Alas, even my own sister...
Earl Godwin: What happened to her, Friar?
Friar Tuck: Oh, she made a fortune...

Morgwyn of Ravenscar: Greedy little swine... And you, Verdelet, you can't even kill a priest!

Peter Verdelet: For the last time, the lady will spare your life if you serve the lord Lucifer.
Little John: Heh! And become one of your Hounds?
Will Scarlet: Tell her she can go to hell!
Peter Verdelet: She expects to.

Little John: You'll pay for his death! By heaven, you'll pay!
Morgwyn of Ravenscar: No. Not by heaven.

Ragged Man: I don't like people. They can be so cruel.

Morgwyn of Ravenscar: I feared him. Why? Why did I fear him? He was dead. Dead! But he still came to Ravenscar... He still came!

Adam the Miller: Protection against the hounds of Lucifer? Do you think arrows and swords can hold them off?
Robin of Loxley: It's a lot better than salt.

16:32:40
Little John: Now you listen to me, friend, you can surround yourself with salt, soot, or sausages for all I care, but we've come too far to turn back now, eh? Men or demons, they're going to be dealt with!

Robin of Loxley: We're not demons. We haven't got a single tail between us.

Robin of Loxley: I want one alive.
Will Scarlet: I wish you had told me that sooner.

Morgwyn of Ravenscar: Now you dogs, you will bark for me.

Friar Tuck: Pacts with the devil are not legally binding.
Robin of Loxley: Tell that to James.

Peter Verdelet: This is an outrage!
Will Scarlet: If you like.

Earl Godwin's Captain: You filthy villain!

Earl Godwin: You see, I've dealt with villains like you before. They're never content with ordinary lies. Ordinary lies would make them ordinary villains.

Peter Verdelet: Such an evil tongue needs tearing out.

Nasir: [introducing himself] Nasir Malik Kamal Inal Ibrahim Shams ad Duala Watthab Ibn Mahmud.

Herne the Hunter: Nothing we make is good or evil until we use it. The power in Wayland's swords was blind. There lay the danger.
Robin of Loxley: And Albion?
Herne the Hunter: Albion is in good hands.

"Robin of Sherwood" The Greatest Enemy (1985)

Marion: Are we going to die?
Robin Hood: Everyone dies.
Marion: That's not what I said.
Robin Hood: I know.

Robin Hood: There are so many things I want to say to you but time's caught me up and now I'll never say them - except that I've loved you from the moment I saw you and every moment since.

Robin Hood: Nothing's forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

Herne the Hunter: Answer me this, then: what brought you here?
The Hooded Man: I don't know... there was a voice.
Herne the Hunter: And what did this voice tell you?
The Hooded Man: It said: nothing's forgotten, nothing is ever forgotten.
Herne the Hunter: So he is free.

Herne the Hunter: Who is the greatest enemy, always near you, sometimes at your shoulder?
Robin Hood: I've known he was there.
Herne the Hunter: You must face him.

Herne the Hunter: Each man travels along one path. At the end of it, if he has the courage, he will meet himself and fight his power.
Robin Hood: Will you be there?
Herne the Hunter: No, but we cannot be parted. Another riddle for you. Go now.

Robert de Rainault: Do you remember Loxley? That was a rebel village, wasn't it. Now it's just a name and a tangle of undergrowth.

Soldier: We've lost the scent, my lord.
Robert de Rainault: Then follow both banks until you find it again, dolt!

Marion: Why don't we stand and fight, then?
Robin Hood: Look, there are too many of them and they know where we are.

Robert de Rainault: Damn the man. He could always outshoot us with those accursed longbows.

Robert de Rainault: How many arrows does the man have?

Robin Hood: 'm asking you to live because it's meant to be.
Marion: Nothing's meant to be.
Robin Hood: It is... it is. And one day you'll know it.

Robert de Rainault: Look Gisburne, I'm tired, I'm hungry and somewhat saddlesore.

Herne the Hunter: I am Herne the Hunter and you are a leaf driven by the wind.

Herne the Hunter: String the bow.
The Hooded Man: Why?
Herne the Hunter: To give it purpose. And you also must have purpose and prove yourself.

Robert de Rainault: Why are you so on edge?
Sir Guy of Gisburne: The outlaws have many sympathizers.
Robert de Rainault: Sympathizers don't do anything but sympathize, Gisburne.

Robert de Rainault: Just as I'd begun to believe it was all over. How stupid of me! It's not over. It'll never be over...

Robin Hood: Do you want them to win?
Marion: I don't care about them!
Robin Hood: You must. For the sake of everything we've meant for each other you must care. Because that way you'll keep alive all we've believed in. And I can't die then, can I?

+2

"Robin of Sherwood" Herne's Son: Part 1 (1986)

00:03:10
Herne the Hunter: You're Herne's Son. You must lead them.
Robert of Huntingdon: Herne's Son is dead.
Herne the Hunter: Robin of Loxley is dead. Herne's Son lives again in you.
Robert of Huntingdon: No! It is finished.
Herne the Hunter: You were chosen.
Robert of Huntingdon: You called and I answered. His followers are safe. It's enough!
Herne the Hunter: You are The Hooded Man.
Robert of Huntingdon: Farewell, Herne.
Herne the Hunter: You will return. You must...

00:07:12
Sir Guy of Gisburne: I'll track them down. However long it takes. AND the man who rescued them.
Robert de Rainault: Ah, the Hooded Man... Of course you will, Gisburne. I have enormous faith in your abilities.
Abbot Hugo de Rainault: Hah!

00:08:08
Lady: So that's Marion of Leaford...
Lady: She should have been hanged.
Lady: Why wasn't she?
Lady: The King pardoned her.
Lady: Was she grateful?
Lady: Why else would he pardon her?

00:08:50
The Earl of Huntingdon: It's no use dwelling on the past. Some things are better forgotten.
Lady Marion: SOME things, My Lord...

00:12:29
Sir Guy of Gisburne: Did you dance in Sherwood? What's the matter? Don't you remember, Lady Wolfshead?

00:15:38
Lord Owen of Clun: You insolent puppy! I'll cut you into pieces!
Robert of Huntingdon: How many?

00:23:40
Little John: Well Shot! He's eaten his last lamb. Worth a bit too. The Lord'll give us six pennies for his head.
Much: Six pennies for a wolf's head?
Little John: Aye, a wolf's head. Ours were worth more.

00:25:14
Robert de Rainault: And to illustrate my good will, you can have Gisburne for free.
Sir Guy of Gisburne: My Lord, I...
Robert de Rainault: Don't argue, Gisburne, you need the exercise. Oh and by the way: no shields for the men. I don't want Owen to know where the soldiers came from.

00:34:19
Herne the Hunter: Why have you come?
Robert of Huntingdon: I need your help.
Herne the Hunter: Why must I give it?
Robert of Huntingdon: Because I am Herne's son.
Herne the Hunter: Are you? You told me he was dead. Denied your destiny, deserted those who would have followed you. But Marion is in danger. And so you return.
Robert of Huntingdon: What must I do?
Herne the Hunter: The powers of light and darkness will lead you. In the past lies what is to come.

00:37:59
Edward of Wickham: Good luck to you, Robert of Huntingdon.
Robert of Huntingdon: That life is over.
Edward of Wickham: Of Sherwood then.
Robert of Huntingdon: May Herne protect us.

00:38:40
Sir Guy of Gisburne: This morning I remembered where I'd seen the animal before. I never forget a horse.
Robert de Rainault: I'm sure you don't, Gisburne.

00:45:02
Robert de Rainault: Tell me this: why should Robert of Huntingdon, heir to vast estates and several castles, concern himself with a gang of outlaws?
Sir Guy of Gisburne: Marion of Leaford.
[the sheriff chokes on his wine]

"Robin of Sherwood" Herne's Son: Part 2 (1986)

00:03:12
Robert of Huntingdon: You believed in Robin, didn't you?
Little John: Yes, I did.
Robert of Huntingdon: Why?
Little John: Because a fire burned bright in him, and for a while it warmed us all. Now he is gone and the fire went with him. It's all over...
Robert of Huntingdon: No.

00:09:58
Little John: Lichfield!
Friar Tuck: Eh?
Little John: Lichfield.That's where his brother lives.I knew it began with L.
Friar Tuck: And it'll end in 'ell if I know Scarlet.

00:03:55
Robert of Huntingdon: Little John. Little Brain more like.
Little John: You'll pay for that!

00:23:36
Will Scarlet: Were not sharp any more. Not like we were. I mean look at us... look at me! Do you really think youd've beaten me if I hadn't been drunk?

00:24:14
Will Scarlet: We used to be fast. Fast as wolves. No one could take us. We could go anywhere, do anything. We've Lost it.
Robert of Huntingdon: No Scarlett. Nothings forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.
Will Scarlet: What did you say?
Robert of Huntingdon: You heard me.
Will Scarlet: No, it wasn't you I heard.

00:28:10
Gulnar: Drink, and tonight your heart will burn with love-longing for my Lord of Clun.

00:39:57
Little John: What happened to Tuck?
Will Scarlet: I dunno. He could've lit every bonfire in England by now!
Friar Tuck: [trying to light a fire] The flames of hell would be easier to light!

00:48:01
Sir Richard of Leaford: 500 gold Marks: count them, conniving villains! I'd like to push every last piece down your rapacious throats!

"Robin of Sherwood" The Power of Albion (1986)

00:18:59
Will Scarlet: We'll wait til night fall.
Edward of Wickham: No Will, it's got to be done now: bad luck to bury him after dark.
Will Scarlet: Bad luck? Who for? Him or you?
Edward of Wickham: Him of course.
Will Scarlet: Well I think he's had his bad luck.
Edward of Wickham: Depends where he's going, doesn't it?

00:32:37
Robert of Huntingdon: I find it difficult to confess...
Robert de Rainault: Take all the time you need.
Robert of Huntingdon: I've been attacked by Robin Hood.
Sir Guy of Gisburne: What?
Robert de Rainault: Gisburne, please!
Robert of Huntingdon: Believe me when I tell you that I fought long and hard before they overwhelmed me. The disgrace of being beaten by such scum! I find it almost impossible to bear.
Robert of Huntingdon: Imagine it, Sir Guy, a trained swordsman being beaten by peasants!

00:33:52
Robert de Rainault: Lady Marian's past has been catching her up. Almost tripping her up I might say. To be blunt, she's been meeting old friends. I need hardly tell you who they are.

00:36:15
Robert of Huntingdon: Here's another one my lord: How does a forrester shake a poacher's hand?
Robert de Rainault: I don't know, how does a forester shake a poachers hand?
Robert of Huntingdon: On a piece of string!
Robert de Rainault: [laughing] Oh I really must try to remember that one!

00:36:56
Robert of Huntingdon: Hear me out, my lord, I have a plan.
Sir Guy of Gisburne: A plan? Do you think there are any plans that haven't already been tried?
Robert de Rainault: [laughing] I'm afraid when it comes to outlaws, Gisburne gets rather obsessed.

"Robin of Sherwood" The Inheritance (1986)

00:09:25
Little John: Well, well, Brother Tuck...with company! I send you out to bag us some lunch, and this is what you bring back. I must say, your aim is improving!
Friar Tuck: This is Isadora. I found her.

00:15:58
Nasir: I found this:
[holds up an arrow]
Will Scarlet: Oh, that's wonderful, that is. An arrow! I got enough arrows of me own!
Nasir: [sighs] It's a sign.

00:18:12
Raven: I'm a soldier, Mortimer, so are all of us. You take that Skulley there, he used to be page to a Knight Chevalier before he cut the man's throat to follow me.
Raven: We fought three years for God in the crusades. The Holy War
[spits]
Raven: Three stinking, lousy years in the heat and the dust and the filth. Dying of thirst, starvation and disease before we even sat eyes on a Saracen. They promised us a seat in heaven and they sent us to hell.
Raven: So now we work for ourselves as soldiers of fortune and this village has just had the misfortune to get in our way.
[shouts]
Raven: Forward!

00:29:44
Little John: Were wasting a lot of time.
Friar Tuck: Were lost.
Will Scarlet: How can you lose a castle?

"Robin of Sherwood" The Sheriff of Nottingham (1986)

00:05:01
Sir Guy of Gisburne: It's always Robin Hood... Robin Hood. Anyone would think he was the only wolfshead in Sherwood!
Robert de Rainault: But he is, Gisburne, the only one that matters.
Sir Guy of Gisburne: You made him what he is. Robin Hood and the Sheriff of Nottingham. Your two sides of the same coin.
Robert de Rainault: What! You forget who you speak to!
Sir Guy of Gisburne: But it's true, isn't? It's an obsession. A disease. But you'll never get rid of him... because he's part of you.

00:07:18
Friar Tuck: His name is Philip Mark...
Little John: Yes?
Friar Tuck: [continued] and he used to be head forester of Lincolnshire.
Robert of Huntingdon: I know that name.
Friar Tuck: Oh, he has other names. Up there they called him The Butcher. The Butcher of Lincolnshire.
Will Scarlet: So? I like meat too!

00:14:02
Philip Mark: We didn't have any Robin Hoods in Lincolnshire, De Rainault, and I'll tell you why. Because to be a so called people's hero, you have to have the people on your side.

00:22:55
Philip Mark: You are banished! If you come within twenty miles you are dead. Do you understand? You will leave here now. My soldiers will escort you to the edge of Sherwood.
Robert de Rainault: Sherwood? At night? You can't mean it!
Philip Mark: Oh, it's too dangerous for you, eh? Ah yes, I forgot. Thanks to you the place is crawling with cutthroats.
Philip Mark: Well, we'll just have to dress you in rags, haven't we? Will be good for you to be unrecognizable.
[to his guards]
Philip Mark: See to it!
Philip Mark: No, no you can't!
Philip Mark: I just have.

00:43:10
Robert de Rainault: [Imprisoned in his own dungeon] Let me out!
The Old Prisoner: They'll never let you out of here... Never! Will they, Arthur?
Robert de Rainault: Arthur?
[The Old Prisoner shows him his pet rat]
Robert de Rainault: Who are you?
The Old Prisoner: Feet first - It's the only way. It's the only way for The Sheriff of Nottingham.
Robert de Rainault: [sighs] I AM The Sheriff of Nottingham...
The Old Prisoner: You?!
[Laughs]
The Old Prisoner: You wait there, Arthur.
[Puts the rat down]
The Old Prisoner: 27 years I've been here. I think it's 27 years... Then I want to ask you something.
Robert de Rainault: Oh, what is it?
The Old Prisoner: When are they going to change the straw?

"Robin of Sherwood" The Cross of St. Ciricus (1986)

00:02:39
Will Scarlet: You shoot like a girl I used to know.

00:07:14
Will Scarlet: [afraid they might have caught lepracy] I got it for sure! I'll kill myself!
Much: We might be lucky...
Will Scarlet: Lucky? You might be. You might be lucky. Not me, not with my luck! I got it! I know i've got it!

00:08:04
Little John: Tuck, get the food ready!
Friar Tuck: Is it always me...
Little John: You want me to cook it?
Friar Tuck: No, once was enough.

00:08:16
Little John: What's wrong?
Robert of Huntingdon: Nothing!
Little John: You're as prickly as a hedgehog.

00:08:52
Lady Marion: What is it?
Robert of Huntingdon: I don't know how to tell you.
Lady Marion: Why do you feel you have to tell me, when you know I know already? Is it because you're unsure of how I feel? I wish I knew what to say, but if I loved you the way that you want me to, you'd know. And then there would be any need for words, would there? Forgive me...
Robert of Huntingdon: There is nothing to forgive.
Lady Marion: I do love you. Perhaps the past is still too close. Do you understand?

00:10:38
Will Scarlet: I'm a leper!
Robert of Huntingdon: I thought you're a man. Look at Much, he's worth ten of you. You don' even know if you've got it, and you're half crazy with fear.

00:18:42
Little John: Don't worry, I'm Little John! And this evil-looking devil:
Nasir: Nasir Malik Kamal Inal Ibrahin Shams ad Duala Watthab ibn Mahmud.
Lady Margaret of Gisburne: Is that a name or a family tree?

00:28:19
Abbot Martin: What brings the hooded man out of Sherwood to Croxden?
Robert of Huntingdon: A present for the abbey.
Little John: And a pilgrim.
Abbot Martin: Both are welcome.
Robert of Huntingdon: Eight bags of silver.
Abbot Martin: Stolen?
Robert of Huntingdon: By the Sheriff.
Little John: From the poor.
Robert of Huntingdon: And now you can give it back to them.
Abbot Martin: The Hooded man's justice.

00:29:03
Little John: How can a kind and gentle woman like that be Gisburne's mother?

00:32:54
Lady Margaret of Gisburne: Guy, what have you become!?
Sir Guy of Gisburne: What you made me...

"Robin of Sherwood" Cromm Cruac (1986)

00:03:42
Robert of Huntingdon: It was a forrester's trap.
Little John: For animals, of for us?
Will Scarlet: To them, there's no difference.

00:06:26
Friar Tuck: Cromm Cruac...
Robert of Huntingdon: What's wrong?
Friar Tuck: I'm not coming. And if you take my advice you won't either. I've heard that name before... I don't know where, but I don't like it.

00:15:18
Elena Scathlock: Will you dance with me?
Will Scarlet: [shocked] Elena?
Nasir: [to John and Robert] Elena?
Little John: It's the name of his wife. His DEAD wife.

00:17:13
Tom the Miller: Please, don't kill me!
Gulnar: How can I kill you, when you are already dead?

00:23:09
Abbot of Thornton Abbey: Has the devil send an apparition to haunt me, or is it Brother Tuck?
Friar Tuck: You look well, Father.
Abbot of Thornton Abbey: I am well. And all the better for having seen the back of you!

00:23:59
Abbot of Thornton Abbey: So that's what you've come for, the library! I seem to remember the warming house and the kitchen were more to your taste!

00:26:29
Robert of Huntingdon: [Little John bites an apple but spits it out] Sour?
Little John: No, too sweet... like everything here.

Abbot of Thornton Abbey: Come and visit us again, Brother Tuck. Satan may have laid claim to your body, perhaps there's still hope for your soul.
Friar Tuck: Thank you Father.
Abbot of Thornton Abbey: Don't thank me, just go. Before your example undermines all our faith.
Abbot of Thornton Abbey: [as Tuck and Marion ride off Father speaks to himself] And my blessings go with you.

00:36:42
Gulnar: Robin i' the Hood...
[Mocking]
Gulnar: Robin i' the Hood!
Robert of Huntingdon: Gulnar!
Gulnar: Murderer of my master... Humiliator of myself... Long have I awaited you!

"Robin of Sherwood" The Betrayal (1986)

00:04:25
Sir Guy of Gisburne: There's no need for panic.
Robert de Rainault: No? Then Why is the King bringing Roger de Carnac with him?
Sir Guy of Gisburne: De Carnac!
Robert de Rainault: Exactly. "The Carnage" would be a better name for him.

00:06:32
Will Scarlet: Ah, you can't beat a nice bit a pig.
Little John: I don't know, I think I prefer beef.
Friar Tuck: I like a nice slice of mutton. Well, you get sick of venison.

00:27:09
Roger de Carnac: There is no need to find you. You're here. Come like pigs to the slaughterhouse.
Robert of Huntingdon: No, you're the pigs.
Will Scarlet: That's an insult - To pigs.

00:29:43
King John: De Rainault, your scribes have set down more evidence than in The Doomsday Book. Utterly incredible. It is a conflicting mass of misinformation! Robin Hood is tall, short, stocky, slight, dark, fair, bearded, clean-shaven... This one insists that he is a dwarf! A dwarf? And where do we find him? In a cave, down a well, up a tree, near Wickham, Duxbury, Ashley, Calverton... Et cetera, et cetera, et cetera! Imbeciles!

00:31:01
Robert de Rainault: My liege, she's not to be trusted.
Sir Guy of Gisburne: She should be hanged at once!
Prince John: Silence, imbicile.
Robert de Rainault: [to Guy] Clown!

00:48:10
Robert of Huntingdon: I like your dress. It goes with your eyes.
Lady Marion: That's what the King said.
Robert of Huntingdon: [snorting] Did he?
Lady Marion: Are you jealous?
Robert of Huntingdon: Jealous? No...
[long pause]
Robert of Huntingdon: Yes!

"Robin of Sherwood" Adam Bell (1986)

00:03:36
Robert de Rainault: [Guards bring in the captive Much] Spotted by chance, but caught, I think, by cunning. Luck and cunning, both part of the game.
Robert de Rainault: This man is called Much. He's one of Robin Hood's men. Alone, he's valueless. A simpleton. But even then, with a little cunning, some use could be found for him.
Robert de Rainault: You're eleven tomorrow?
Martin: Yes, uncle.
Robert de Rainault: Have you ever seen anyone hanged?
Martin: No.
Robert de Rainault: Would you like to?
Martin: Yes, uncle.
Robert de Rainault: Well there you are, you see. And I was wondering what to get you for a birthday present.
Robert de Rainault: We'll hang him tomorrow afternoon.

00:07:44
Robert de Rainault: Have I ever spoken to you about my younger brother, Edward?
Sir Guy of Gisburne: No.
Robert de Rainault: Even when he was young he was different from me: honest, trusting, generous. Naturaly I despised him.
Sir Guy of Gisburne: Naturaly.

00:12:10
Robert de Rainault: What are you snickering about, Gisburne? Are you laughing at me?
Sir Guy of Gisburne: No, My Lord, but I thought...
Robert de Rainault: That's the trouble, Gisburne - You thought. You never think!

00:16:18
Robert de Rainault: So Wolfshead, you came.
Robert of Huntingdon: What do you want?
Robert de Rainault: Your help.
Robert of Huntingdon: You ask for my help?
Robert de Rainault: I don't ask. I demand. And you for once will obey.

00:16:43
Robert de Rainault: So, you'll do it?
Robert of Huntingdon: Do I have any choice?
Robert de Rainault: No. Your half-wit for my brat. The exchange will be made here two days from now at sunset, do you understand?
Robert of Huntingdon: Yes.
Robert de Rainault: Good.
Robert de Rainault: [the Sheriff rides off] Don't fail me Wolfshead, I want the boy alive.

00:18:45
Lady Isabel: Edward was everything that you aren't!
Robert de Rainault: He still is: He's dead.

00:19:13
Lady Isabel: Martin was a kind, gently boy once. Now I hardly recognise him. He doesn't laugh anymore, except at things that would make an ordinary boy sick. He's a bully, a tyrant, just like his favourite uncle.
Robert de Rainault: Oh you flatter me.

00:34:04
Lady Isabel: [At the tomb of her late husband] Oh Edward, you put your trust in a snake and the snake has bitten into you. Poison runs deep in our son's veins.

00:40:38
Robert de Rainault: Ninety nine, one hundred gold marks exactly.
Sir Guy of Gisburne: I did count it, my lord.
Robert de Rainault: I know, Gisburne, but one can never be too sure.
Sir Guy of Gisburne: My lord, are you questioning my...
Robert de Rainault: Your honour? No, no, just your ability to count.

00:41:29
Robert de Rainault: I told him there were two ways you can win - luck and cunning. But of course there's a third...
Sir Guy of Gisburne: A third?
Robert de Rainault: Yes. You can cheat.

"Robin of Sherwood" The Pretender (1986)

00:05:21
Sir Guy of Gisburne: It looks unpleasant, my lord.
Robert de Rainault: It is unpleasant, Gisburne.
Robert de Rainault: It's unpleasant being bitten by one of my own dogs. Mind you, It's what I've come to expect.

00:09:41
Robert of Huntingdon: That's a handsome sword.
Arthur of Brittany: My uncle gave it to me.
Robert of Huntingdon: And who is he?
Arthur of Brittany: My father's brother. He gave it to me.
Robert of Huntingdon: Did he teach you how to use it?
Arthur of Brittany: Better than any of you.

00:12:53
Queen Hadwisa: I understand the Sheriff is indisposed?
Sir Guy of Gisburne: Sadly yes, my Lady he was... bitten by a dog.
Queen Hadwisa: Poor creature.

00:17:02
Herne the Hunter: There are many who would be one thing when in truth they are another. You cannot fight those who pretend to be what they are not.
Robert of Huntingdon: Who is this Arthur? What does he want with us?
Herne the Hunter: Only by being what you are, Robin i' the Hood, can you prevail.
Robert of Huntingdon: Another riddle.

00:24:42
The Duke of Gloucester: Robert of Huntingdon...
Robert of Huntingdon: You remember me?
The Duke of Gloucester: I remember you father's shame!

00:48:44
Lady Marion: But if he wasn't Arthur of Brittany, who was he?
Robert of Huntingdon: Just a pretender.

"Robin of Sherwood" Rutterkin (1986)

00:02:56
Lord Edgar: And bring that little pig.
Walter Clout: The pig my lord?
Lord Edgar: Her familiar, Master Clout. She must have a familiar. She can't be a witch without a familiar.

00:10:07
King's aide: You must rest...
Prince John: Rest? Rest? And who will deal with the unrest that De Rainault's fled from?
Prince John: Fine Sheriff! Trots off on a pilgrimage to Canterbury at the first sign of trouble!
Sir Guy of Gisburne: Perhaps he knew you were coming, my liege?
Sir Guy of Gisburne: [the King throws him a look that would kill a lesser man] - to, eh, deal with it...

00:28:50
Lord Edgar: [Claps his hands for the prisoner, Mad Mab to be brought before the King] The witch employed by my brother, Sir.
Prince John: She smells as evil as he looks.
Mad Mab: Where's Rutterkin?
Prince John: Rutterkin?
Lord Edgar: The pig, my lord.
Prince John: Oh yes, the little devil.
Mad Mab: Oh he can be, he can be.
Prince John: Ah! She confesses!

00:30:30
Prince John: And why did Robin Hood escape, Gisburne?
Sir Guy of Gisburne: My Lord King...
Prince John: Because you are incompetent! Inept! Inadequate! And incompetent!

00:44:44
Mad Mab: Hay is for horses, straw is for cows, milk is for little pigs. Death finds you now!

Robin of Sherwood" The Time of the Wolf: Part 1 (1986)

00:02:16
Gulnar: Are they all dead?
Grendel: All, Gulnar. And the Abbey is ours.
Gulnar: Good. Then it is from here that we shall destroy the power of Herne... forever.

00:06:44
Sir Guy of Gisburne: My Lord?
Robert de Rainault: Ah, Gisburne. A little hard of hearing, are we? What are you doing in your armour?
Sir Guy of Gisburne: The tournament.
Robert de Rainault: What tournament?
Sir Guy of Gisburne: At Derby. I'm in the Earl's team!
Robert de Rainault: You think I employ you to go careering around the countryside getting your head knocked off whilst I stay here at Nottingham slaving away from cockcrow to sunset? Look at this, look at it! Fines, leases, receipts!
Sir Guy of Gisburne: You said I could go!
Robert de Rainault: I said I'd consider it. Well, I have, and you can't. Not now. Read this.
[Brings out document]
Sir Guy of Gisburne: My Lord Sheriff...
Robert de Rainault: Read it! Perhaps you'd like to join our Noble King in this ridiculous war and cover yourself with glory, fighting against Llewellyn.
Sir Guy of Gisburne: [reading] It says two hundred men.
Robert de Rainault: And all the grain I can send him.
Sir Guy of Gisburne: With due expe... expeded... exped...
Robert de Rainault: Expedition! It means at once, Gisburne. At once!
Sir Guy of Gisburne: I know what it means!
Robert de Rainault: Irritating little man, what does he want Wales FOR? I have a Hundred Court in two days time, I'm supposed to attend six hangings on Thursday, and my mother's coming for the weekend.
[sighs]
Robert de Rainault: Wales? It'll be Scotland next. Drunk with power! He'll ruin all of us, just like his wretched brother did.
Sir Guy of Gisburne: Your mother?
Robert de Rainault: Don't be so inane, Gisburne. Just climb out of that iron harness and get your men together. If that's at all possible.

00:11:07
Alison of Wickham: My lord, we'll starve!
Robert de Rainault: Probably. But England's freedom must be defended, whatever the cost. Do you want to be slaves to the Welch?
Edward of Wickham: We'll all be dead, my lord. It won't matter who's slaves we are then, will it?

00:12:32
Sir Guy of Gisburne: Wickam, Alburey and Leaford.
Robert de Rainault: It's a miserable amount. They must have hidden some.
Sir Guy of Gisburne: Impossible. My searches were thorough.
Robert de Rainault: And just a little heavy-handed, Gisburne?
Sir Guy of Gisburne: Och, that man in Leaford would have died anyway.
Robert de Rainault: So will a lot of them.

00:13:21
Lady Marion: What will happen to us?
Robert of Huntingdon: Who knows? We may even live to see old age.
Lady Marion: Or die tomorrow.
Robert of Huntingdon: Yes... die tomorrow.
Lady Marion: I've never been afraid of death. Only of losing you. Promise me we'll never be parted.
Robert of Huntingdon: I promise.

00:14:11
Gulnar: Under Rognir's chariot, on Sliepnir's jawteeth and the Great Wolf's claws... Show!
Gulnar: [Throws runestones] Ah! Thorn outside and hidden, Hagal, in Air...
Gulnar: [Turns two rune stones around] Odal and Birca in Fire and hidden. Dag and Laigu in Earth.
Gulnar: [Coos] He will come... Herne's son will come!

00:17:43
Robert de Rainault: He's foul mouthed, has considerable power, and rather like you Gisburne, has absolutely no sense of humour. William Brewer's not a man to cross. I suppose that's why the king's appointed him. This grain business is probly his idea.
Sir Guy of Gisburne: Well, It's ready for him.
Robert de Rainault: And so am I Gisburne, so am I. I only hope it's enough to satisfy him.
Robert de Rainault: God's teeth it's cold! I wish the wretched man would hurry.

00:21:59
Robert de Rainault: My lord.
William Brewer: I'm taking your head to the King.
Sir Guy of Gisburne: Take Robin Hood's head, my lord. This was his doing!
William Brewer: [Interupting] What did you say?
Sir Guy of Gisburne: I said that Robin Hood...
William Brewer: Who is this thing?
Robert de Rainault: My steward, Sir Guy of Gisburne.
William Brewer: You're Guy of Gisburne, are you. I've heard of you. And what I've heard hasn't impressed me.

00:29:35
Herne the Hunter: It is the Time of the Wolf. The time of famine. When the Sons of Fenris howl for blood. Drive them out! destroy them!
Robert of Huntingdon: Where shall we find them?
Herne the Hunter: A child will come.
Robert of Huntingdon: A child? what child?
Herne the Hunter: We shall meet at the Ring of the Nine Maidens.
Robert of Huntingdon: When? When shall we meet?
Herne the Hunter: When the sky cries out.
[Thunder crashes as Herne dissapears]

00:42:28
Grendel: This man will join us.
Gulnar: Do you forespare all allegiances, safe to Fenris?
Sir Guy of Gisburne: [Reluctantly] I do.
Gulnar: Release the beast within you. Be savage like the mighty wolf you are to serve.
Gulnar: Bone to bone. flesh to flesh.
[Raking an iron wolf's claw across Gisburne's chest]
Gulnar: and blood to blood.
Gulnar: Halegomoneth! Now you belong to Fenris.

00:43:57
Will Scarlet: Grimstone Abbey eh?
Robert of Huntingdon: Geoffrey de Mandeville seized it in King Stephen's time. He turned it into a fortress.
Friar Tuck: Gulnar's chosen well.
Will Scarlet: Yeah, if he's there.
Friar Tuck: Oh, hes there.
Will Scarlet: Yeah? Can you see him?
Friar Tuck: I dont need to. My ears tell me.
Will Scarlet: I can't here nothing.
Friar Tuck: That's what's wrong. Look, monks go to pray at three and at five. The bell hasn't rung.
Will Scarlet: Well, you learn something new every day, don't you?

"Robin of Sherwood" The Time of the Wolf: Part 2 (1986)

00:03:01
Gulnar: Fool! Fool! Did you think you could oppose me? No power on Earth could swartle my purpose.
Robert of Huntingdon: Herne will.
Gulnar: Herne! not even Herne! The Hunter will become the hunted. It is written!

00:07:12
Gulnar: Behold the destroyer. The Man-beast!

00:08:23
Lady Marion: Oh, I should have left with Little John. Gone with him to join Robin and the others at the stream near Grimstone.
Prioress: And what use could you be to them? You're wounded, Marion, you have a fever.
Lady Marion: It isn't a matter of reason, I love him!

00:11:50
Will Scarlet: What do you think. Nasir?
Nasir: Must escape.
Will Scarlet: At least you don't mince your words. Straight to the point. How?

00:17:20
Gulnar: [the captive Sherriff is brought before Gulnar] Who is this?
Sir Guy of Gisburne: Robert de Rainault, High Sheriff of Nottingham.
Robert de Rainault: Where is Abbot Michael?
Gulnar: In Hell. Do you wish to join him?
Sir Guy of Gisburne: I can arrange it.
Robert de Rainault: What do you think your wearing, Gisburne? You look absurd.

00:17:44
Grendel: Join us. Join us or die.
Robert de Rainault: Well, you dont give me any choice in the matter, do you? Because I have no intention of capering about in a wolfskin with a gang of demented savages.
Gulnar: Take him for your sport. We shall use what's left of him as a sacrifice to Fenris.

00:18:11
Robert de Rainault: You're a fool, Gisburne. Do you really think you can survive in this madhouse?
Sir Guy of Gisburne: Oh yes, I'll survive. You're the one who's going to die, and die with Robin Hood and his men.
Robert de Rainault: What?
Sir Guy of Gisburne: Yes, all of them. We have all of them. Hahahahaha. Ironic, is'nt it?
Robert de Rainault: Come to your sences, man! We could use the're deaths to give ourselves a pardon from the King!
Sir Guy of Gisburne: I'd rather watch you suffer.
Robert de Rainault: And then be killed by the rest of this rabble.
Sir Guy of Gisburne: [shouting] This is the Time of the Wolf! You're time is over, Sheriff.

00:36:43
Prioress: Try to listen to me, Marion. I know that this moment nothing I can say can give you comfort. But I also know that in time even the deepest wounds are healed. It's true. You must believe me.
Lady Marion: How can you understand?
Prioress: You think you're the only one who has suffered like this?

00:43:11
Lady Marion: Let me live in your heart, but let me go.
Robert of Huntingdon: You'll always live in my heart. I'll remember how... how it was spring in Sherwood. I took you in my arms...
Lady Marion: Nothing's forgotten.
Robert of Huntingdon: No. Nothing is ever forgotten

00:45:34
Robert of Huntingdon: I've lost her John. We all have.

Вы здесь » Sherwood Forest » Robin Of Sherwood - welcome! » ROS quotes